ABOUT NATE HOWARD
Buying or selling a home is a complex transaction. When you consider the financial and emotional factors involved, it’s no wonder people feel overwhelmed when embarking on this journey. My job is to ease your mind and take as much of the burden off you as possible.
I’m the Principal Broker/Owner of Howard Real Estate Group. We are an innovative firm that prides itself on providing our clients the highest level of individualized service, taking advantage of the most recent technologies in the real estate field.
During the 20 years I have been in this industry, I have gained extensive experience both listing properties and representing buyers, including investors looking to build a real estate portfolio. I have an excellent working knowledge of Cary, Apex, Chapel Hill, Durham, Raleigh, Morrisville, Holly Springs and Fuquay-Varina.
I know you have options when choosing a real estate agent. So why should you choose me to represent you?
• I’ve been a licensed, full-time Realtor for 20 years and have worked extensively in all areas of the triangle.
• You’ll benefit from my experienced guidance, gained from over 350 successful transactions.
• I rank in the top 13% of all Realtors nationally in annual sales volume.
• I’ve closed four times more transactions than the average agent has.
• My listings sell for a higher percentage of list price than the average agent’s.
I’m always taking on new clients and appreciate the referrals I get from people I’ve worked with who have been happy with the service they received from me. I pride myself on offering a personalized experience and excellent communication.
I look forward to the opportunity to help you buy or sell your next home.
Principal and Realtor ®
The Difference Is Experience